Click or Press enter to Enter to Enable skip content option
Please Select a Section to Skip to
Clean CARFAX. local trade, 2nd row bucket seats, Fold-flat 3rd row seats, AM/FM/CD/MP3 Audio System w/6 Speakers, Automatic temperature control, Front fog lights, Power windows, Rear air conditioning, Rear Parking Sensors, Remote keyless entry, Cruise control, Spoiler and alloy wheels.
Zeal Red Mica 2015 Mazda Mazda5 Touring FWD 5-Speed Automatic with Manual Mode and Overdrive 2.5L I4 DOHC 16V VVT
Recent Arrival! 21/28 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* If the idea of a minivan appeals to you, but you don't need the added bulk in your life, then the 2015 Mazda5 may just be the ticket. It offers plenty of passenger space, is maneuverable, has good cargo room behind the second row of seats, and decent fuel economy. Source: KBB.com
* With sporty performance, pure athletic style and a roomy interior, the Mazda5 defies category labels while delivering on versatility. Mazda5's robust front fenders; sweeping, contoured side panels and athletic stance capture the illusion of motion while converging on a sloping roofline and sporty rear spoiler. The sleek rear end combines clean aerodynamic lines and smooth wraparound taillights for a polished look, and available 17-inch alloy wheels create a lasting impression. Rain-sensing windshield wipers, standard halogen headlights or available Xenon High-Intensity Discharge headlights, clear-lens halogen fog lights, and a convenient power moonroof are just some of the available features that round out Mazda5's dynamic form. The Mazda5 is anything but confining. With its surprisingly spacious, easy-to-configure interior, the Mazda5 is capable of juggling work, home and play. From its 44.4 cu ft of cargo space with the 50/50 3rd-row seatbacks folded down, to its independently folding 2nd- and 3rd-row seats that create a virtually flat cargo floor that's over 5 ft long, the Mazda5 is capable of accommodating everything from 6 passengers to 2 mountain bikes to a weekend of home improvement projects. Its extra-wide, easy-sliding rear doors and its ultra-light rear liftgate are designed to make loading and unloading incredibly convenient. Its 2.5L engine cranks out 157 horsepower, using variable valve timing to help increase power and torque without sacrificing fuel efficiency. Mazda5's engine can be paired with the precise-shifting 6-speed manual transmission on Sport models or, on Touring and Grand Touring models, the 5-speed Sport automatic with Adaptive Shift Logic and a manual shift mode for extra control. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Easy to park and maneuver; sharp handling; affordable price; easy third-row access; plenty of storage and cargo space for its size. Source: Edmunds
Visit our virtual showroom 24/7 @ www.hillkellydodge.com.
* MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. It does not include any taxes, fees or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost.
* The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
* Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness.
* In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.
* The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges.
* Images, pricing and options shown are examples, only, and may not reflect exact vehicle color, trim, options, pricing or other specifications.
We offer a wide variety of new vehicles at Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram. Are you looking for an experienced Jeep dealer? We offer Jeep lease specials on vehicles like the 2021 Jeep Cherokee, 2021 Jeep Wrangler, 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and the 2021 Jeep Compass near Pace, FL. Are you looking for one of the best Ram dealers in Florida? We’ve got the amazing 2021 Ram 2500 for sale! Hill-Kelly Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram has a great Ram inventory and service center. Looking for even more selection? Check out our used inventory. Our dealership is located in Pensacola, FL, near Milton and Navarre. Come in and see our new 2021-2020 Jeep SUVs and Ram trucks for sale today!
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors can occur.
Please verify all pricing information with a customer service representative.
This is easily done by calling us or visiting us at the dealership.